Holiday In Yogyakarta 

Back in 2022 me, my friend and my girlfriend trip to yogyakarta. At first day we came to Yogyakarta we're going to Soto Pak Parno, that's one of the most underrated Soto in Yogyakarta, because there's a lot of people didn't know about this soto and in fact this soto was so good. After that in that night we're going to Malioboro street and Alun-Alun Kidul to see the twin beringin trees and a lot of people going there, so many street food and drink you can found in there.




 At the second day we're going to Sate Klathak Pak Pong, one of the famous lamb satay and lamb gulai in Yogyakarta. There's so many various menu in there, not only lamb, there's some chicken too. 







At the third day in the morning we're going to parangtritis beach and this place was so beautiful... playing in the beach with my friend, what a good day... 



After we're playing at the beach, we're going to paralayang near the beach, what an amazing view on there.



I hope someday I can go back there with my little family.

Comments